This package also includes:
- 1 x Free 30 minute Business Coaching Call with our owner and founder Holly
- 'How to Write Your Manuals' E Book
- Beauty Business Mindset E Book
Upon purchasing this Accreditation, you will be sent an email with a link to your Level 3 Beauty Educators Award to complete and you will need to provide us with various evidence of the courses that you want to teach once completed.
Our IBA Level 3 Educators Award Diploma is specifically designed for the Beauty Industry.
This qualification is perfect for those who deliver training in the Salon or wishes to teach further Education and Skills in the Beauty Sector.
The Level 3 Beauty Educators Award forms a foundation for those with little or no previous experience of teaching and training.
What you will learn...
- Unit 1: Understanding your roles and responsibilities in Training and Education
- Unit 2: Understanding inclusive Learning and Teaching approaches
- Unit 3: Understanding the principles and requirements of assessment
- Microteach Planning & Preparing
Here at the International Beauty Association we offer LIFETIME SUPPORT to our Beauty Educators. Once you have completed our Educators Award you will then be able to become Accredited with us and become a Member of the International Beauty Association.
You will also need to provide multiple forms of evidence. This will include:
- Certificates including your Teaching Qualification (once completed) and of the Courses that you want to teach (ensure you have checked the length of time before you can teach this course).
- Proof of Insurance including Summary - if you do not have insurance, we are partnered with three worldwide Insurance Companies.
- Proof of pictures of your Training Facilities and your Instagram to show your work.
- You will have the choice to either provide us with your own Training Manuals; or you as a Member of IBA can purchase ours for your use.
The International Beauty Association is an Awarding Body/Accreditation Company created for Professionals within Beauty Industry.
Our Founders have been in the industry for a substantial amount of time and are passionate about raising the bar for our trainers and their learners. We are an International Accreditation Company accrediting Beauty Educators throughout the world (apart from the USA and Canada - we can accredit Coaching Courses in these countries - just not Beauty); we not only provide you with the Level 3 Beauty/Coaching Educator Award Qualification and Accredit your courses; we also offer lifetime support and teaching advice throughout your career.
Our goal is to offer Legitimate Accreditation Packages as well as Insurance referrals so that you are safe in the knowledge that you are protected; as well as your learners and clients. Having the International Beauty Association as your Accreditation proves that you are a Master of yourTrade and up to date with new trends and modern stances on treatments and training as YOU are approved by our team of leading Beauty Experts.
Our membership will provide teaching advice, beauty advice as well as the option to purchase our course manuals and materials, as we want you to progress to your full potential. Not only are we providing course materials for Accredited Short Courses but also for our updated Level 2, Level 3, Level 4 and Level 5.
Showing that you have IBA Accreditation on your courses shows that you are professional and that you are providing further training as we have our own Continuous Professional Development Points System for learners to add to their career portfolios alongside being recognized and approved.
We are the first of our kind to be partnered with BGI(UK), InSync and Westminster Insurance; we are excited to be partnered with other Beauty Regulators in the future. We are an approved and regulated Accreditation partnered with the worlds leading Insurancecompanies who are FCA Regulated.
We look forward to working with you.
The IBA Team